Right now I am in a regular high school with regular people. I have been looking into colleges that I might be interested in but not sure yet. The college so far that has really caught my eye is the Onondada Community College down in Syracuse. I am mainly intersted in going for Criminal Justice. I have always had a passion for animals and have always wanted to put away people for doing bad things. Even though I have to admit I've dont some bad things too. In twenty years i hope to be working in the Criminal Justice field resuing animals that have been neglected and abused. I would also like to see myself with maybe a kid and an apartment along with a husband. So in twenty years i hope to be doing very well and not living in a box with a tarp to protect me from the rain because it doesnt sound like to much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment