While I was setting up a blog I had to think of a name which was a lot harder than I thought it would be. There I go thinking again. I had Thoughts Fray, Flippin' Page, The long and the Short of it, Open Gates, Hunting for the Good Life, and Strings Attached. Each of them meant a little something but all in all they just didnt work.
Flippin' Page was so that I could do a little bit of calm writing and a little bit of angry writing. when I was angry I could be flippen pages fast and when I was calm I could be calmly flippin' pages and lookin at stuff. It also had the meaning of surfing pages on the web.
Open Pages was so that I could open up some of the stuff I had been keeping inside and letting you in on the creative writing I do. It was also so that you would be curious in the stuff I was writing because it was an interesting name to use.
Hunting for the Good Life was to tell you the story of how I got to this whole blogging thing. It also was to tell you about my past and hopefully future. Also to write some more short stories.
Strings Attached was to tell you about my short stories and to write about my friendships, family, past, and how I got to where I am now.
Here I am with Thoughts Fray. I chose Thoughts Fray because this one fit the best in my opinion. I can write about pretty much anything because thoughts fray and when that happens you get another idea and then another so therefor anything i write would go with it. It also will give me a chance to post some of my short stories as well. Besides, it was the only one available. :)
Looks good, can't wait to see where you go from here.
ReplyDeleteNice job on your first post. Keep posting and I'll keep reading
ReplyDelete