Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Sharing These Memories
Sharing memories with someone is one of the greatest things about having a best friend. I can remember three years ago falling on the floor laughing so hard because we were hipper on cookies and loads of other treats. (It was Christmas time by the way). People kept telling us to be quiet but it never happened no matter what people said. I can remember always sitting next to each other in all our classes and talking the entire time even though the teacher had told us to stop. We were the ones most likely to be moved away from each other before any of the other talkers. I can remember walking around town making fun of old geezers and pushing the button so the green light on the street would constantly stay red so nobody could go on with there driving. I remember walking through the hallways saying I love you best friend and calling each other silly nicknames like Black-a-Naka and Blodee-Sundae. Weird I know. But its ok whatever you think. Ha-ha its what best friends do together and dang were proud of it. Well anyways we have been best friends for like ever and we wouldn't want it any other way. I can promise you that. The main reason I made this post is because I am leaving Franklinville High School and am leaving my bestest friend and it makes e sad. I feel that it is the wrong decision to make but it may lead me in a different direction that i have not considered before. I don't want to leave her but I am forced to. My mother thinks it will be better for me and that maybe we will get along better if I don't go to the same school that she teaches at. So hopefully she is right and it wont be as disappointing as i expect it to be. And hopefully it wont be the last time I see my best friend. By the way her name is Tyona. so hopefully i can keep up withmy blog and let you know how things are going in the new school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well put and I do hope it opens new doors. I also don't think it will be the last time you see your best friend. True friends are close no matter what teh distance is between them.
ReplyDeleteAll things happen for a reason little lady..... and although we may not always see the light at the end of the tunnel, I guarantee you there is a light. True friends remain friends no matter where you live, no matter where you go to school and no matter how much time passes before you see one another. Good luck on your new path.
ReplyDelete